The ultimate goal of the department is to quickly fill vacancies with self-recruited candidates.
Do you have experience in recruiting talented individuals? Do you have a positive and energetic personality? If so, we’re seeking a Talent Sourcer/ Corporate Recruiter!
Our talent acquisition team works within Royal IHC to deliver a first-rate recruitment service to all business units in The Netherlands and across the world. We are seeking a Talent Sourcer/ Corporate Recruiter to add to this team of relaxed, but high-performing, colleagues. Within the role, you will be given all the tools, technology and training necessary to develop and grow your career.
As Talent Sourcer/ Corporate Recruiter you will identify, screen and engage with diverse members of the international workforce, focusing on experienced individuals working in engineering, project management, IT and other white-collar functions. The ideal candidate will utilise multiple strategies, such as online database and Boolean keyword searches and networking. The ultimate goal of the department is to quickly fill vacancies with self-recruited candidates. Within this role, your responsibilities will include the following:
- identifying, sourcing and assessing prospective colleagues in creative and cost-effective ways, such as through social media, research and market mapping, employee referrals and advertising
- expanding networking opportunities and boosting referral recruitment
- assisting with the design, development and implementation of new structured sourcing strategies and tools
- making the first contact with candidates and conducting prescreening interviews
- proactively building candidate talent pools in key functional/regional areas and managing relationships with potential candidates
maintaining the recruitment CRM system (ATS) to ensure all data is captured, updated and reported properly.
To be eligible for the role of Talent Sourcer/ Corporate Recruiter, you must have the following:
- at least a bachelor degree, preferably in human resources, business administration, or equivalent
- experience working in an agency as candidate sourcer or recruiter, or as part of an in-house corporate recruitment or talent acquisition team
- demonstrable experience in identifying talented individuals, cold calling candidates and networking
- the ability to meet deadlines/ targets and move between projects in a fast-paced environment
- excellent organisational and problem-solving skills, the ability to follow-up independently and a self-starting attitude
- an excellent grasp of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- a ‘hunter’ mentality, positive and energetic personality and ability to create ways of tracking down new talent
- a high-level of accuracy and the ability to work under pressure
- only candidates with EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Are you interested in the position of Corporate Recruiter / Talent Sourcer and do you recognize yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website by using the ‘Apply’ button.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Kinderdijk, Recruiter, talent sourcing, corporate recruiter, recruiting
Solliciteer op deze functie