Do you want to manage the entire recruitment proces and employer branding and targeted job posting (online and offline)? Read more here!
Bring your recruiter knowledge and expert communication skills to our Corporate Recruiter role and make a telling contribution to the success of Lloyd’s Register.
Do you gain satisfaction discovering the perfect candidates and inviting potential star talent to the interview table? Are you a recruiter who – offline and online – ensures the perfect candidate experience? Do you use your creative skills to keep filling both short-term and long-term vacancies? Does the analysis of recruitment data fascinate you and are you able to interpret this intelligence to support the global recruitment community? Want to work in a dynamic international environment that helps you achieve your own personal goals? Then apply for the role of Corporate Recruiter at Lloyd’s Register! Simply put - our work matters. And by helping to uphold our recruiting standards, you’ll be playing a vital and valued role.
What will you be doing?
As a Corporate Recruiter with Lloyd’s Register you will be able to use your recruitment talent to advise the business on customized strategies for the numerous challenging vacancies. With three business streams (Marine / Energy / Management Systems and Inspection Services) and the non-specific roles, you will have an interesting diversity in the roles you will handle. Being the people-person you are, creating and maintaining a good working relationship with Hiring Managers comes easy to you.
Being enthusiastic as you are about data, you will gather, interpret and share recruitment data to the worldwide recruitment community. For this you will work together with our Global Head of Resources, who is based in London.
- Search, select and interview highly educated (technical) personnel across Europe, with focus on Belgium and Netherlands
- Manage the entire recruitment proces
- Employer branding and targeted job posting (online and offline)
- Develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers and department heads
- Develop and maintain relationships with future and former employees
- Develop and maintain relationships with third-parties (e.g. schools, job agencies)
- Be our Global data analytics guru and lead and/or participate in special projects
- Analyse Global Recruitment data and report on this to the global community
- Set up LinkedIn / Xing searches / headhunts
What kind of qualifications do you have?
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Minimum of 4 years (technical) recruitment experience, preferably in a corporate environment
- Able to handle high volumes of candidates and vacancies
- Experience with Applicants Tracking Systems to manage vacancies and candidates
- Strong interviewing and headhunting skills
- Experience in working with social media
- Experienced in developing content and marketing / employer brand strategies
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal as in writing
- Achievement oriented
- Optimal level of commercial skills
- Strong on relationship building
- Organisation sensitivity
- Hands-on mentality
At Lloyd’s Register, our purpose is working together for a safer world – and every one of us is committed to maintaining our standards to further our success. Hiring the future star talent of Lloyd’s Register is your ultimate goal, and your contribution to excellence will be felt, valued and rewarded at the heart of our various industry sectors.
What we offer to you?
We offer you an exciting working environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high level client interaction. An attractive remuneration package will be offered. As for every Lloyd's Register staff member, a personal development plan will be made by you and your manager to support you in realizing your long term goals.
Do you feel that you are the one that we are searching for Lloyd's Register? Then apply through our system by creating your profile and uploading your CV and Cover Letter. For further information please contact Mark Schütz (Recruitment Lead Europe) by phone +31612393966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contribute to our success story. Please apply to find out more.
Solliciteer op deze functie