The Corporate Recruiter EU is part of the Global Talent Process Team and will be based out of our EU Headquarters. The Corporate recruiter will own all aspects of the full life cycle recruitment.
The Corporate Recruiter will own all aspects of the full life cycle recruitment, connecting the organization with the best talent for our culture and business objectives. As the subject matter expert, you will collaborate with hiring managers throughout our EU businesses consulting on our internal process, the external market and recruitment best practices. Most importantly, you will be a representative of Hexion’s Talent Brand, taking ownership of the candidate experience from application to hire. You should thrive on networking and engaging potential candidates as well as building a pipeline for future talent needs.
Job Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with leadership to identify talent needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills.
- Building and executing on strategic sourcing strategies aligned with role requirements, including both passive and active sourcing
- Role advertisement and talent brand marketing
- CV Selection, phone interviews and participation in final onsite interviews.
- Drive the full recruitment process in partnership with HR and the business
- Identify and lead diverse recruitment projects e.g. university events and industry promotion events to attract potential technical talent.
- Bachelor Degree’s
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant experience as recruiter
- Minimum 2 years in manufacturing recruitment at professional level or above
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (IBM Kenexa BrassRing)
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Written and verbal fluency in Dutch and English
- A1- A2 understanding of German
- Ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and manage competing priorities.
- An excellent compensation and benefit package
- Personal development supported by the Learning and Development department offering diverse trainings and workshops
- Working in a motivated, international team of experts from multiple professions.
Solliciteer op deze functie