In the role of Talent Acquisition Specialist you will drive our strategies in innovative talent acquisition, candidate experience and recruitment marketing.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you a matchmaker, connector and business partner in one? Is candidate experience always on top of your mind? Do you get thrilled by making quality hires for (global) teams and have direct impact in achieving our business goals? If so, then get ready, set… and apply now!
Ampelmann makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. Our drive is to make the offshore industry safer, enable the energy transition and have a great career in meantime. We combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Personal development and responsibility take centre stage at Ampelmann. Growing Ampelmann means growing you.
Your role as Talent Acquisition Specialist
In the role of Talent Acquisition Specialist you will drive our strategies in innovative talent acquisition, candidate experience and recruitment marketing. You will partner with hiring managers and catalyse the recruitment process in order to fill in specialist, commercial and engineering vacancies. You will not do this by yourself as P&O Businnes Partners will own their business unit vacancy processes. You will explore, test and implement innovative & effective hiring strategies, channels and activities. Your overall goal is to hire ‘new heroes’ which help Ampelmann in achieving its business goals.
- Ensure a high-quality end-to-end recruitment cycle (i.e. from recruitment marketing to onboarding)
- Plan and execute on-and offline recruitment tactics to attract, select & hire top tier candidates
- Control and contribute to optimal processes towards candidates, hiring managers and P&O colleagues in a professional manner
- Be the linking pin between recruitment-and sourcing agencies and hiring managers
Focus on continuous improvement, recruitment analytics and process efficiency to ensure best practices
- BSc or MSc degree and 2-5 years of experience as an inhouse recruiter or at a recruitment agency
- Previous experience from working in an entrepreneurial and international organisation
Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- A fun and dynamic position for your second or third career step;
- High degree of responsibility within a short period of time;
- An ambitious and informal work atmosphere in a growing and challenging environment;
- A good salary & secondary benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, non-contributory pension plan, 28 vacation days, daily fresh & healthy lunch);
Ampelmann Training Academy: for your personal and professional development.
Our People & Organisation team
The People & Organisation (P&O) team is an ambitious and energetic group of 14 people with one common goal: ‘Grow you’. The department is divided into four sub-teams: Talent Acquisition, People Operations, Talent Development/L&D and Globalisation. Together we ensure that all our employees are set to thrive and to contribute to our overall ambitious business goals.
Apply before 22 March 2019 by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website. If you have any questions related to this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person for this vacancy is Elise Dijckmeester.
Solliciteer op deze functie